Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fabulous @ 50 Birthday Card

Today is a co-workers 50th Birthday  -- tTo celebrate, I will be taking her to lunch.  I also wanted to make her a card.....so after work, I headed into my craft room to start creating.  It took me a couple hours as I was playing with different papers and designs....this is what I ended up with.

I used the Forever Young cartridge for this one.  I used Forever Young to cut the girl and her outfit at 3 1/2".  The word fabulous was cut at 3/4".  The tag was cut using a Creative Memories punch - I altered the tag by cutting it down a bit to fit the card better.  The ribbon I used is a velvet ribbon - I love the texture of it.  I also used one of the new Martha Stewart border punches for my border.

Have a great day.....
 

1 Crafty Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, I love this card and you're co-worker will too!

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs