Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Post It Note Holders

This is an idea I've seen across several blogs and on the message boards that I've wanted to try but hadn't found the time to do.  The tutorial can be found on the Splitcoast Stampers site (here).  I thought these would make cute Christmas gifts for some co-workers.  These are so simple and quick to make that I'm sure I'll be making several more over the next couple months.

These were made using 4 x 6 acrylic photo frames.  The post-it notes were ones I found in the $1 bin at Target.  The sentiments are both from My Pink Stamper's stamp sets. 

I think these would turn out nicely using a 5 x 7 acrylic frame also - just use the longer post-it note pads on it.  Will have to give that a try. :)  In the meantime, the next time I go to WalMart, I'll be buying up a few more of these frames.

Have a great day.....
 

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs