Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday Card

My Brother-in-Law's birthday was Sept 11.  This is the card I made for him.  The present was a leftover cut I had left over from a prior project - it's from the Celebrations cartridge.  I also used the Martha Stewart Ribbon Loop border punch and some balloon buttons from my stash.  The background is embossed with the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder and the sentiment was stamped using My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions stamp set.

Sorry I'm short on details...unfortunately since I made this card a while ago, I don't remember all the specifics. 

Have a great day.....

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs