Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gypsy Promotion......

Hi there,

Not sure if you've heard the news yet or not.......I came across this info on the Cricut - The Official Page FB page.

Buy and register a Gypsy by Cricut by October 31 and receive 6 free cartridges downloaded to your Gypsy – including the exclusive, all-new “Smiley Cards” cartridge (and don’t forget about Gypsy Wanderings and Gypsy font cartridges that come pre-loaded on the machine). It’s a $419 value!

Free cartridges include:
- Smiley... Cards (new and exclusive to this promotion)
- Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (not available in retail)
- Christmas (not available in retail)
- Blackletter (not available in retail)
- Printing Press (not available in retail)
- Indie Art (not available in retail)

All current Gypsy owners included! Simply register your Gypsy by October 31, 2010 and get access to all downloads. Register at www.cricut.com/gypsy.

Downloads will be available through a special update to your Gypsy starting November 1st.
New Gypsy cartridge downloads are easy! Just connect your Gypsy to your computer and you’ll automatically be prompted how to start. In just a few steps, you’ll be able to download all six cartridges containing thousands of images! And with Gypsy, you’ll have all the cartridge artwork and keypad overlays on your Gypsy screen, so there’s no actual cartridge, handbook, or packaging.

So, if you've been contemplating getting a Gypsy, now is definitely the time so that you can get in on this special promotion.  I'm so excited that current Gypsy owners are included in the promotion....since my G is already registered, I cannot wait to download these cartridges onto my Gypsy on Nov 1.  I already have Indie Art; however, the remaining 5 cartridges will be new to me.

On a side note, I've been really busy with work and some other things lately, so I haven't had much scrappy stuff to post.  However, I have made a few cards in the last couple weeks and hope to be able to get those pictures downloaded and posted soon.

Have a great day.....

2 Crafty Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, thanks for the heads-up, Sparksgal. I'll hace my Gypsy all ready for the download on Nov. 1. I hadn't even heard anything about it. Thanks for sharing, girlfriend!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Darn!!! Well, it looks like I'll just be happy to get the Smiley because I already have the other carts! I'm happy about that though!

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs