Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Card Organizer

 When looking through the Splitcoaststampers website last year I came across a tutorial for a Card Organizer...and I thought it would make a great Christmas present for a friend and co-worker.  You can check out the tutorial here.  It's pretty simple to make.


 The papers are from Stampin' Up that I had in my paper stash.  The covers were made from the chipboard at the back of some Creative Memories paper packs I had - I cut them to size and then covered them with some matching cardstock.  I used my Bind-it-All to bind the organizer together.

I also gave her a card set from a previous post to get her started on her way to sending out cards.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek...Have a great day.

1 Crafty Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Love this and you did a great job!!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs