Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, January 09, 2011

One Sheet Wonder Christmas Cards

I made a few projects and cards over the holidays....and though the holidays are over, I thought I'd make a few posts over the next week or so showing you what I made.  Better late than never, right? :)

First up, are some of the Christmas cards I made for my co-workers - I made a few other cards as well but will post them separately.  For this set of cards I used a One Sheet Wonder template created by Kimberley Morris - click here to visit her blog and to download the pdf instruction sheet and template.  Thanks to the template I was able to get the cards done fairly quickly.  All of the cards are standard A2 size.

Most of the cards are simply embellished using Christmas stickers I had on hand.  Can you believe I didn't use any Cricut?  I did use the iRock tool on one of the cards, the Cuttlebug on one, and some ribbon on another.  But I decided to keep most of them pretty simple.  (I apologize for the picture quality - I took the photos with my phone as I didn't have my camera handy.)


Hope you enjoy them....I'll have another project posted soon.  Have a great day....

Jess

2 Crafty Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Very nice -- don't always need Cricut to make great cards!!!

I'm working on some Christmas cards right now because I wasn't prepared this year although I start I was getting a really early thought by beginning now. So, I guess, some bloggers are going to be tired of Christmas cards between you and me -- LOL!

Great job, my friend!!!

printing samples said...

What a fabulous cards! That "time to get jolly" card is the best card that I saw today. I enjoy seeing you cards. Thanks for sharing this.

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs