Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Congratulations to the Perfect "Pear"

This is a wedding card I made for my BIL and SIL...they got married on 03/30/11.  My BIL is in the Navy - he has just finished his training and was home on leave, on his way to his permanent duty station, and his girlfriend and he got married in a small civil ceremony.  They are a cute couple and I am very happy for them!

I made this card using my Imagine.  I haven't had a chance to play with my Imagine much since I've had it but a few weeks ago I went through the process of updating my Imagine and ensuring everything was up to date...so this is one of my first projects with it.  I'm thrilled with my Imagine - LOVE it - and am thrilled with how this card turned out.

I used the Kate's Kitchen cartridge for this card.  I cut all of the layers at 5" using the Pears.  The "Congratulations" was cut at 1" using the Holiday Cakes cartridge - I selected one of the coordinating papers from Kate's Kitchen for the color.

The sentiment was computer generated and printed on white cardstock and adhered to the inside.  I cut some background layers using coordinating papers from the Kate's Kitchen cartridge.  The background layers show completely around the entire inside - the white along the right side is from a piece of white cardstock I laid over the message I wrote to take the picture.

Have you like it...thanks of stopping by.
 

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs