Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Craft Room Pics

At long last, I finally took some pics of my craft room.  It's still a work in progress but it is a much happier place now that I have everything somewhat organized and arranged how I want it.

The main piece of my room is the Expedit Bookshelf and Desk that I got at IKEA.  I love my Expedit set.  I also have several JetMax cubes I bought at Michael's either using 40% or 50% off coupons or when they were on sale. :-)  The 3 sets of shelves along the other wall are ones I bought at Target.

Thanks for stopping in and having a peek at my room.  I still need to paint and put up some things on the walls...but it's definitely getting there.  I spend much more time in there now.  The pics are just from the craft room side.  The other side of the room has the treadmill and houses the TV that is mounted on the wall so that I can angle it to view while crafting or while walking on the treadmill.


Have a great day..... 
  



0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs