Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Birthday Card using Imagine

Hi everyone -

My Mother-in-Law's birthday was earlier this month.  Her birthday fell on a Saturday so I thought it would e nice if we went to get a mani/pedi together.  So, I picked her up and we headed to the nail salon and got our mani/pedi's...it was soooo relaxing.  Afterwards, we decided to head to Michael's to check out what goodies they had and then we swung by Walmart and happened upon some Cricut Lite cartridges that were on sale.  I ended up taking her back home and dropped her off at her house around 4:30 pm.  While we had a great time, that also left me little time to go home to get ready for the surprise birthday dinner my Father-in-Law had planned and to make a card. :)

Luckily, I was able to create a 'quick' yet beautiful card using my Imagine More Cards Imagine cartridge.  Using my Imagine I was able to get this card made, get ready, and still make it to the restaurant within an hour and a half. :)

I added some Stickles around the outside of the cake to spice it up a bit.  But other than that, I pretty much left everything as is.


Thanks for stopping by.....Have a crafty day.....

Photobucket

3 Crafty Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jess, it looks great!!! I have almost all the Imagine carts but that one! You're an enabler, kiddo!!! LOL!

Hope your MIL had a great surprise party!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! Really cute card! I was playing with my Imagin last might beforemthe darn power went out. Love the colors on this one.
When you get a minute, head over to my blog. YOU WON MY BLOG CANDY!
Woo hoo! Email me at bellabugcreations at live dot com

Anonymous said...

Bitcoin nasıl alınır sorusunu soranlar, kripto para yatırımlarında başarı için yatırım yapacakları kripto paraların sürdürülebilirlik ve ekonomik büyüme potansiyeli hakkında bilgi sahibi olmalıdır: https://bitcoinnasilalinir.com.tr/. Bitcoin nasıl alınır öğrenmek isteyenler, kripto para borsalarında gerçekleştirilen işlemler için yatırım yapacakları kripto paraların finansal hizmetler sektöründe ve diğer geleneksel finansal sistemlerle nasıl entegre olduğunu değerlendirmelidir.

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs