Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Woo Hoo....New Look

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited....I spent most of the day yesterday playing with my blog and trying out different layouts/designs and finally landed on a template design that I like.  No major crafting plans today - instead I'm planning to have lunch with a dear friend and spend some time catching up with her.  I did do some crafty stuff yesterday - I made some treat bag toppers for my friends sons - she has twins - who will start school for the very 1st time this week.  I need to remember to take a picture before I give them to them so I can post them. :)

I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday and a crafty day!

P.S.  Let me know what you think of my new blog design - would love to hear your thoughts.

  Photobucket

1 Crafty Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, Jess! I think you're new look looks bright and happy!!! The gingham and banners make it look so festive!

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs