Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Craft Room Surprise

I just had to share how fabulous my hubby is. While I was at work and at my hair appointment, he was hard at work cleaning out the garage and rearranging the living room. I knew nothing of this until I got home around 9:30 pm. When I walked in, I was pretty surprised. I knew he had moved the desk from the downstairs living room to my craft room upstairs. He kept telling me that my craft room was a mess as he didn't know how I would want it arranged and he didn't know where to put anything. Well, he kept pushing me to go to the craft room....which I was dreading as I was anticipating a MESS.

Well, low and behold, I had a huge surprise when I opened the door. My husband had not only moved the desk in there, but he had gone ahead and set it up as well as organized it so that I have a space to scrap and do crafts. He moved the other desk that was in there around so that I have space to setup my Cricut and other tools and still have room to move. :)

Wasn't that just awesome of him? I can't wait to start working in it.

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs