Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shopping Sites??

Well, I've been looking at the craft stores (i.e. Michael's & AC Moore) as well as Wal-Mart and Target for an assorted pack of embellishments as well as some "bling" to add to my scrapbook pages and craft projects. I can't seem to find any embellishment assortment packets that have a variety of items. I also haven't been able to find any "bling". I guess I'm going to have to do some digging into some online sites to see what I can find. The only bad thing about that is that I'm working on a project that I need some embellishments/bling for and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. If you have any suggestions on sites or places to look, please leave me a comment. I would appreciate any suggestions you have.

Also, I've been browsing through the blogs I follow/subscribe to and reading through the message boards at cricut.com and really like the way projects turn out when they are embossed. I guess my next "big" purchase, if I can convince my hubby :), will be an embossing tool/machine.

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs