Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome - First Post

Wow, my 1st post...

I am new to the world of scrapbooking. My MIL got me into it a couple of months ago and I've slowly gotten more and more into it...I'm a work in progress. :) I am "addicted" to the variety of accessories, paper, etc that are available. Anytime I go to a craft store, I automatically go to the Scrapbooking section to see what new items they have and what's on sale. ;) I tend to buy quite a few stickers with each trip...even though I have a Cricut Create and could create my own embellishments.

I'm creating this blog in hopes of being able to share some of my projects. I enjoy visiting blogs of fellow "scrappers" and seeing their amazing creations. Although I'm not nearly as creative, I thought it might be fun.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs