Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

New Challenge Site

While checking out the Cricut messageboards earlier tonight, I came across a post from a member that mentioned a new challenge blog that she is hosting with her friend. The blog is called "The Crafting Pot".

I decided to check it out......and.....the blog looks like it will be really cool. They are hosting various challenges - every Wednesday there will be a new challenge.

They have some awesome sponsors as well. I look forward to seeing how they use the various tools/materials that the sponsors sell in their challenges.

The 1st challenge is to alter a notebook. I'll have to give that a try...hopefully one night this week after work, I'll get a chance to play. If not, definitely this weekend.

Stop by their blog and check it out and leave them a comment....be sure to mention I sent you. :)

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs