Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, September 07, 2009

Stamp Storage

I finally went through and got all of my stamps organized. I decided to use the CD case storage method that I kept reading about. I put a piece of white cardstock in the cover and stamped each image contained in the CD case so it would be easy to see what was in the case. I used my Dymo label maker to put the stamp collection name on the side of the CD case. I put all of the CD cases in a container I bought at Ikea a few weeks ago.

This was super easy....just a bit time consuming...but I love it.




Thanks for taking a look. Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts.

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs