Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Woo Hoo....What a Surprise!

As I was doing my daily check of all the blogs I subscribe to and follow to read the updates for today, I was reading the post on the In the Cottage Studio's blog about the Blog Hop winners and as I was nearing the end of the post I saw my name listed as the first prize winner. I couldn't believe it -- I had to reread the post just to be sure. :)

My prize is a really cute stamp set -- Thoughts of an Egret.

What a way to end my day -- and on 09/09/09, no less. Woo Hoo.....now I'm off to bed. :)

1 Crafty Comments:

Leanne said...

Oh I bet that was a great surprise! I love it when I win something!! (Haven't won anything in soooo long don't remember the feeling hee hee) Enjoy your new stamp set!

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs