Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, March 19, 2010

New Cartridges Announced

Well, yesterday was "Hello Thursday" and ProvoCraft announced 10 new cricut cartridges.  A listing of the 10 new cartridges is below - the Cake Basics cart will be included as part of the Cricut Cake machine.  It appears all will be released in mid-April; however, I've read several posts on the Cricut message boards that members have found the Robotz cartridge at some Meier's stores.  (Unfortunately, I don't have a Meier's store in NC.)

For some cool projects using the new cartridges check out the following blogs:
PC also announced that "Stamped" and "Tags, Bags, Boxes & More" will be going away.  So, if you don't have these 2 cartridges and want them, you need to go ahead and get them now.

I really need to find a way to stop my addiction (to buying new carts) and to support my hobby (since I know I can't stop the addiction). :)  My favorites of the new cartridges are definitely the Create A Critter and Robotz.  Which new cartridge(s) is your favorite?

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs