Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quick update...

So, it's been a bit since I've posted any updates and/or projects.  Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to craft during the past few weeks and also haven't had my crafting mojo.  It better come back by tomorrow though as I'm heading to a scrap retreat.  The retreat is from noon Thursday until 3 pm Sunday.  I'm so excited and looking forward to hanging out with everyone.

Tonight will be spent organizing and packing up all of the supplies that I will need to take with me.  I'm hoping to be able to finish up the wedding album I've been working on for dear friends of ours.  I had intended the album to be a Christmas present last Christmas - they got married in Oct - but it has taken a bit longer than intended.

I've been thoroughly enjoying the nice spring weather and hope you are as well.  It's supposed to rain this weekend (Fri & Sun, at least) here....so it will definitely be good to stay in and get some crafting done.

1 Crafty Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi there, my friend! Can't wait to see the projects you make on your retreat! Don't forget to let us see that wedding album too before you give it.

Have fun at your retreat -- wish I were going with you!

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs