Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

And the Winner is...............

Hi Everyone -

Hope you are having a great Saturday!  It's been a long week and I'm hoping I can finally get some time in my craft room this weekend.  As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I have a ton of stuff to do for the upcoming Bridal Shower.  If anyone has any ideas for favors, please let me know.  I saw some cute "Candle Pops" on Audrey's blog (Cute and Some) that I thought would be cute...so I'm planning to scraplift those. 

First, I have to clean-up the house and do some laundry.  I've been working a lot of late nights this week so am a bit behind.   Also, my husband's aunt and 5 yr old daughter have been staying with us most of the week while her hubby was in the hospital.  My hubby and I also celebrated our 3 yr Anniversary on Tuesday.  So, it's been a bit crazy.

Well, I guess I've kept you in suspense long enough.  So I'll get on with it and announce the winner of the Independence Day cartridge.  There were a total of 18 comments left.  I assigned each name a number 1 - 18, in the order comments were left and used Random.org to select the winner.

The winner of the Independence Cart is........................................
(are you ready?)

*BJ*



*BJ* said...
I don't have the cart but it is one I would like to have.. I am a follower. Would love to win this cartridge.

Congratulations BJ!! 

Please send me your mailing address and I will get the cartridge in the mail to you.  You have until Tuesday (06/15/10) to send me an e-mail at ncscrapper77@gmail.com.  Otherwise, I'll have to draw a new winner.   Thank you to all that participated and to all of my followers.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weeekend.  It's supposed to be in the 90's here all weekend - Woo Hoo!!

 Have a great day!

4 Crafty Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Those candle pops would make adorable favors with flowers and wedding tags (maybe a bead tie)!!! I would love if you did them, it would be such a compliment! If you do, don't forget to let us see the great job you did!

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations, BJ!!! I'll be waiting to see your creations from that cart!!!

Stacy said...

Congrats BJ! I am sure you will love this cart and have a lot of fun projects to share.
Stacy

Turnedgypsy said...

congrats BJ

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs