Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Last Day to Enter for Blog Candy

Don't forget....today is the last day to enter for a chance to win Blog Candy.  Check out the post here.

Unfortunately due to work and various things going on, I haven't had a chance to get in my craft room.  But, I have got to get in there this weekend.  I need to make 15 Bridal Shower favors.  My BIL is getting married 7/10 and my MIL and I are throwing my future-SIL a Bridal Shower next weekend (6/19).  Once I get the favors done, I will definitely post some pics.

Have a fabulous Friday!

2 Crafty Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Please don't forget to post the pics, I'd love to see what you did.

Love That Bug said...

Boy, it sounds like you are quite the busy person. I agree with Audrey, please post pics, when you are finished.
Stacy

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs