Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Card

I made the following card to Congratulate my husband's co-worker (and his wife) on the arrival of their son. Their son was born last week - so over the weekend, I worked on the card. I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the tag on the front using the Sizzix Baby Set embossing folder and then used a rubber stamp and embossing powder for the inside. I used a clear stamp from Studio G for the front and then added a bit of ribbon to break up the front a bit.

 

(Sorry the pics are a bit dark - I had to turn off the flash as the flash made it impossible to view the card at all.)

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs