Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Recent Project(s)

I've been working on a couple of recent projects using my Cricut. Unfortunately, I can't post pics just yet as they are a present for my MILs birthday and I'm not sure if she is aware of my blog just yet and reading posts. We are going out to celebrate her birthday this evening....so I'll more than likely post some pics tomorrow. I just have to remember to take the pics today before heading out since I haven't taken any yet due to the camera battery having died.

I'm going to head out to Michael's and AC Moore today to check out what they have. I have some 50% off coupons that printed out when I went there last weekend that are only good today. Of course, I have those coupons in addition to the weekly coupons that I've printed off from the internet.

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs