Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Holiday Planner

During the past week, I worked on a Holiday Planner that I gave my MIL for her birthday present. She loves the Holiday season and after seeing some of the newer versions in the Gallery of the Christmas Planner site (OrganizedChristmas' focus site), I was inspired to create one for her that she can keep with her while she is shopping. The original version of the Holiday Planner was a 3-ring notebook, which while it gives you lots of room, can be a bit burdensome to take with you when you are out and about.

I used the tutorial by Pat from her blog "The Technique Trail" as a start and then personalized it a bit.

Here are some pictures of the finished project. Thanks for taking a look - hope you like it.





Supplies Used:
Tags: Celebrations cartridge; Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder, texture on front cover tag
Embellishments: various Christmas stickers, mostly Jolee's brand;
Ribbon: Bobbin Ribbon
Paper: Season paper pad by atd

2 Crafty Comments:

Leanne said...

Oh I like this! I need to make one of these!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower!! I signed up to follow yours also!! TFS!!

RachelleBarta said...

How wonderful. I may have to borrow this idea!! Too cute!!
Rachelle

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs