Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

School Project for my Hubby

My husband just started nursing classes. Well, last weekend, he had an assignment to make a collage to tell a bit about himself which would then be posted on a bulletin board so the class could get to know their classmates. My husband works weekends and since I'm the "crafty" person in our relationship, he decided it would be a good homework assignment for me.

He gave me the specs and the information and I came up with the actual page. It was a bit different working with an 8 1/2 sheet of paper as the background. I used the Don Juan cartridge for his name, Plantin Schoolbook for the "fulltime student & employee", and the Stand & Salute cartridge for the "Armed Forces". I used my Creative Memories Circle cutting system to cut out the pics of myself, stepson, and our fur-babies.

1 Crafty Comments:

Jennifer Stutzman said...

Good luck to you and your husband during nursing school. I just graduated from nursing school and it was tough. It takes a lot of time and energy and I will say our marriage was stretched during it due to the stress...but it was soo worth it! That was so sweet of you to make the collage for him. I'm sure he loved it.

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs