Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Expression Dust Cover

I tried my hand at sewing last night and today...I wanted to make a Cricut Expression dust cover.  I used a pattern that I downloaded from Custom Crops and watched their instructional videos on how to make the dust cover. I needed a little bit of extra help getting my mind wrapped around how to piece the end pieces together - and thanks to I s on the Cricut message boards I was able to finish sewing it together.  It's not perfect...but I'm pretty pleased with it.
Thanks for taking a look -- Let me know what you think.

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs