Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Couple Teacher Appreciation Cards

Hi everyone - Wow, it has been a busy weekend.  Unfortunately I didn't make it through all of the MPS NSD Challenges....but I was able to complete 10 challenges and ended up with 11 cards.  Woo Hoo!!

Yesterday, while delivering the 2 Teacher Appreciation cards to my co-worker, another co-worker and dear friend, saw the cards and asked me if I would make her a couple cards for her adorable twins to give to their teacher.  Of course, I couldn't say no.  Her little boys are too cute!
So, after the birthday dinner for another dear friend yesterday night, I "threw" these 2 cards together.  The picture didn't come out too well.  For the most part, I mirrored the cards I made over the weekend for the MPS Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Hope you enjoy these.

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs