Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day.  Please take a moment to remember our service men and women who are currently serving or whom have served in the military.  I personally am grateful and thankful for all of our veterans and those currently serving in our military, including my friends and family members, among them my dad and husband, who have served (or are serving) in our military and am thinking of them today.  I am also grateful to the families of our veterans as they sacrifice time with their loved ones while they are overseas and fighting for our country.
THANK YOU!
Have a blessed day.

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs