Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, May 02, 2010

NSD - My Pink Stamper Challenge #9

Challenge # 9 was titled "Take Shape".  For this challenge, you had to make a shaped card, shaped scrapbook page, or shaped project.

In keeping with the Birthday theme I used for Challenge # 8, I decided to cut a cupcake card from the Sweet Treats cartridge.  I cut the card using the Fit to Page feature....and ended up with a 6 1/2" cut.  I then used the 6 1/2" setting for the remaining cuts/layers on this card.  I used the Distressed Stripes embossing folder on the bottom of the cupcake and Divine Swirl embossing folder for the flower.  I also sanded both embossed pieces for a bit of distressed effect.

Well, sorry to say, I didn't get all 12 challenges completed.  I'll probably go ahead and give the remaining challenges a try during the week....I just won't be able to enter them in the Challenge for the prize drawing.

Thanks for playing along with me and checking in on all of my projects.  I hope you have a great week!

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs