Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, May 02, 2010

NSD - My Pink Stamper Challenge #7

At long last, here is Challenge #7....only 5 more to go.  Not sure I'll fit them all in before bed tonight.  I won't have time to craft tomorrow as I have to go to work and then in the evening I have a dinner commitment for a friends birthday.  We'll see....I hope to at least get one or two more in tonight. :)

Challenge #7 was "Hey Dad" and the purpose of this challenge was to make something for a "Dad" or a guy in your life.  I quickly, and I mean quickly, put this card together.  I had to finish it quickly as I needed to start dinner.

For this card, I used an A2 size base and cut the tie at 2 1/2" from Designers Calendar and the "Dad's Day" at 2" from the same cartridge.  I  used an EK Success border punch at the bottom of the front.  Again, I tried to use some more of my gigantic mound of scrap paper.

Well, I'm off to make dinner...

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs