Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, May 01, 2010

NSD - My Pink Stamper Challenge #5

Well, at long last, I finally got Challenge # 5 - "Teacher Appreciation Days" - ready to go.  This challenge had perfect timing for me as one of my co-workers asked me to make 2 Teacher Appreciation cards for her so she can give them to her son's teachers.  So, I used this challenge to make both cards.
 









For both cards, I used the Preserves Cartridge and cut the apples (and all layers) once at 2" and again at 2 1/2".  I used Apple #3 and Apple #4.  The apple paper is some that I got in a paper back from the $1 Spot at Target.  The "Thank You" sentiment is from the Sweet Occasions stamp set by My Pink Stamper.  I also used the Divine Swirls embossing folder on the green strip of paper on the one card.  I used my Inkadoo white gel pen to add some doodling around the edges of the flowers.










On the inside of the cards, I used a white mat so that my co-worker can write a nice note to her son's teachers and then added a flower on the corner.

Well, on that note, I think I'm off to bed.  Sadly I didn't manage to keep up with the challenges and get all 12 done....so I'll resume with Challenge #6 in the morning and try to finish up the remaining 7 challenges tomorrow.

Good night all.....

0 Crafty Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs