Card # 1 -- Thinking of You
This card is a pretty simple one to make.
- Brown Cardstock
- Beige Cardstock
- Brown Ribbon
- DCWV Garden Party Matstack
- Winter Woodland Cartridge
- Best Occasions Greeting Card (5x7")
Card #2 - Get Well Soon
I made this card more for my co-workers daughter - we figured she would like Winnie the Pooh.
- Colored Cardstock -- Dark Green, Light Green, Red, Yellow, Black, White, and Beige
- Don Juan Cartridge
- Disney(c) Pooh & Friends Cartridge
- Stickles - Diamond & Candy Cane
- Decorative Edge Scissors
- Design Studio
Next, using the Don Juan cartridge, I cut out the Get Well Soon sentiment from the yellow and red cardstock. I welded the letters using Design Studio. I cut the sentiment out twice - once for the bottom layer and the 2nd for the top. I used pop-dots to adhere the 2nd (top) layer as I wanted to give some dimension to the letters.
For the inside, I cut some beige cardstock down to size, leaving a slight green border, so everyone could sign the card. I assembled the flower bouquet and adhered it to the inside corner and embellished the flowers using the Candy Cane stickles to add some more bling.
Hope you've enjoyed these cards. Thanks for taking a look!